This is a Members only page.
Our Community Service
Lions are people who get involved in humanitarian efforts locally, nationally, and internationally.
Find community service and volunteer opportunities in Lions through: Mentoring, Leadership Development, Active Participation, Environment and Sustainability, Medical Research Fundraising and Disaster Relief.
You can participate in and with our Taylors Lakes Club.
Since our club commenced, we have supported in some way the following (and more besides!):
- *Adopt a Park management
- *Student awards - year 6 students
- *Brimbank Bicycle Education Centre - traffic light regeneration, new equipment, safety improvements
- *Health and Hygiene bags for the homeless and disadvantaged
- *Youth of the Year Quest
- *Support for beyondblue
- *Drug awareness
- *Kids attending Licola Lions camp
- *Brimbank Kite Festival
- *Books for Kids
- *Warwick Foundation - cancer support
- *Lions Visual Independence Foundation
- *Vision Australia - Seeing Eye Dogs
- *Lions Recycle for sight program
- *Lakes Retirement Village
- *Hart Walker purchase for disabled child, shared with other clubs
- *East Aftrican Food crisis
- *Televisions for City Mission
- *Autism Angels
- *Watergardens community days
- *Toys for Keilor Downs police
- *Diabetes awareness and fundraising
- *Kids Cancer Research
- *Lung Foundation Australia
- *Hearing Dogs
- *Various Lions Foundations